Answered By: Judith Garrison Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 2
Answered By: Judith Garrison
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 2
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Subject Guides will take you to the databases that keep track of journals in your discipline. So, if you know you want articles from nursing journals, start with databases listed on the Nursing Subject guide.
- GALILEO Discover will look for your keyword(s) in over 100 databases all at once. You can filter the results by choosing the limiters on the left-side of the results list. Select Scholarly Peer-Reviewed Journals to find articles published in academic journals.
- Ask a Librarian to help! Say something, like "Where should I search to find articles about this [fill in topic, course, assignment]?" You can contact us:
- Chat or email--use link included below
- Text message @ (912)289-8555
- Reference Desk telephone (912)344-3026
[LibChat Widget goes here.]