Answered By: Judith Garrison Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 30
Armstrong uses WEPA cloud-based printing that allows students to upload documents on-the-go and print them at one of the 9 WEPA print stations located on campus. Send documents from any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Sending your document to the print system:
- If you are using your own computer or are off campus, log onto wepanow.com by selecting Armstrong State University and entering your Port username and password. Upload your document.
- If you are using a campus computer, select WEPA in the print menu and follow the prompts to enter your Port username and password.
Retrieving your document:
- At any WEPA print station on campus, log on using your Port username and password.
- Select your document from the menu
- Select Pirate Card as your method of payment and swipe your Pirate Card.
Tip--The first time you use the system take a moment to "tag" your Pirate Card. That allows you to pull up your list of print jobs by swiping your card instead entering your username and password.
- Corrections needed: "to print to a WEPA station. WEPA is the only printing system for all students on campus to use." Just to be a bit clearer at that part.
[LibChat Widget goes here.]