Answered By: Judith Garrison Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016 Views: 46
Reserve a study room in either the Leaning Commons or the Lane Library using the Online Reservation system.
- Rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance for a 2 hour period.
- Study Rooms are for groups of 2 or more.
- Use is limited to one 2-hour period each day.
- Study Rooms are for Armstrong students and faculty use only.
To reserve a room use the form to
- select the number of people,
- amount of time needed,
- time of day (now, morning, etc.)
The system will search for available times and rooms. Choose a time, a room number, and then enter your name, your Armstrong e-mail address (required), and a phone number. Phone number is optional but a text message will confirm your reservation and remind you of the room number.